New classes are offered each week and are developed around a monthly theme. Classes focus on true culinary techniques where teachers guide the students through original YCA recipes ~ all created exclusively for Young Chefs Academy by our own certified chefs.
We're taking it to the streets this month!....Well not literally. We're bringing the street food experience to the YCA kitchen! Take a culinary journey with us through the exotic streets where vendors, food carts and trucks gather to grill, braise, shape and stuff tasty concoctions from around the world.
Shhhh..we have some secrets to share with you this month!
In October, we’re going to reveal some of our kitchen hacks, tips and tricks to make cooking easier. You’ll also pick up some good ideas on how to save your supper from common mistakes, save time in the kitchen and use parts of ingredients that you normally would throw away! Join us as we baste, bread, smash and broil while putting your newfound knowledge of hacks, tips and tricks to the test!
Please see our weekly class schedule below to find the right class for your young chef and sign up now! Call us today to find out how you can save on weekly classes and take advantage of the many benefits by becoming a member!
To view what we are cooking click here: September: Street Food from all over the world!! | October: Kitchen Hacks!
If you bought our Groupon, you will need to complete the online registration form and release before the day of the class. This form is just intended if this is your first time coming to YCA. The day of the class we need to scan the coupon, we can do that from your phone. Please call 210-402-0023 or email us at email@example.com to register for class. In order to reschedule a missed class due to no show, no call or less than 48 hours notice of cancellation, an additional fee of $5.00 will be charged per child.
- Weekly Cooking Classes for Sr. Chefs, Jr. Chefs, & KinderCooks (ages 3-6) . Explore new recipes and techniques in each class. Many kids visit us every week...come see what the buzz is about!
- Birthday Parties. Let us take care of EVERYTHING. Many party themes ~ PIZZA for all ages, ALL NEW Rock Star, ALL-NEW Cupcake Wars, and many more for both kids AND grown-ups! You supply the chefs, and we supply the rest!
- Field trips for school groups and scout troops. Cooking field trips are always a HIT with scout troops and dens, school groups, and others groups like Mom's Clubs, cooking clubs, and more! Weekdays and some weekends!
- Seasonal workshops. Created for busy kids & families who want occasional fun-themed cooking events.
- Adult teambuilding, parties, & classes. Challenge your co-workers and friends to an Iron Chef competition, or just enjoy time together with colleagues and friends. We provide the food, recipes, and everything you need for a fabulous time together! Every day and evening!